Cucumber Lime Shrimp
3 lb cooked shrimp
3 tbsp canola oil
4 minced cloves garlic
5 red chili peppers, seeded and chopped
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
6 scallions, sliced
4 sliced asparagus spears
1 lime, juiced
1/2 tsp sugar
• Clean and devein the shrimp if they have the veins intact and set aside.
• Heat the wok over medium heat until hot, then add the oil.
• Once the oil is hot, add the garlic, chiles. and asparagus
• Stir-fry for one minute or until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
• Increase the heat to medium-high and add the shrimp.
• Stir-fry for one minute, or until the shrimp are heated through.
• Add the cucumber, scallions, lime juice and sugar.
• Mix well and stir-fry for one minute or until the cucumbers turn translucent. Serve hot.