3 Quick Recipes
I’m a big fan of quick recipes. Here are three really delicious ones:
- 1 can of black beans
- 4 red roasted peppers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. vinegar, salt
- Cut or tear peppers into strips.
- Drain beans and put them in a bowl, add peppers, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and salt, and mix all ingredients together.
- Nothing quicker, and yummy at the same time.
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3.5 oz goat cheese
- some basil
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Cut up tomatoes and put them in a clay bowl (if you don’t have a clay bowl, any will do :).
- Add cheese cubes and some chopped up basil, then use your hand to mix all ingredients gently. Pour some olive oil over the salad and add black pepper.
- Mix everything again and put in the oven to bake for 10 min.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
BAKED POTATOES WITH ZUCCHINI
- vegetable oil
- plain yogurt and whipped eggs
- black pepper
- Boil potatoes and let them cool.
- Cut potatoes and zucchini into rings, put some oil in a baking pan and spread vegetables on it.
- Mix white cheese, plain yogurt and eggs together, add salt, pepper, parsley and basil and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 min.
You can freeze all of these salads for later; Red Breeze is especially good for freezing.
Ana Brady is a mother of two and a writer who likes to write about food, healthy living, and to invent recipes (and try them out before offering to others). She works with a small group of designers on a project about freezer labels.